Click & Collect
Click & Collect
To use our 'click and collect' service just select 'In store collection', and collection time options, then proceed as normal through our online checkout.
Next just drive to Bonnetts Garden Village on the date and time you've selected, and go to our clearly signed collection point where a colleague will assist with your order.
Please note our COVID19 procedures below prior to arrival:
Upon arrival, please adhere to the following steps when collecting your order from store:
- Prior to your arrival please either print out a copy of your order or write your order reference and surname on a sheet of paper.
- Upon arrival please park in one of our designated 'click and collect' car park spaces.
- Please hand over your order reference details when you are approached by one of our colleagues.
- The colleague will then collect your order and leave it at the rear of your vehicle.
- Once the colleague has left the close vicinity of your vehicle, you will be able to load the car with your order.
- Should you require assistance loading the vehicle please do make the colleague aware of this.
These measures are in place in order for us to maintain a larger offering for our local community and we appreciate your support during this time.
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I collect my order?
On the date and time that you select when you checkout on our website.
What do I need to collect my order?
As well as either your order confirmation e-mail or your order ref and surname written down, we will also require a photo proof of ID (i.e. passport, driving licence), and proof of address.
Can Someone Else Collect My Order?
Yes but they will require all the documentation that is mentioned above.
How do I cancel/change my order?
If you wish to cancel your order or make any changes please contact us directly by either telephone: 01277 500490 or by email: email@example.com.
How do I return my order?
Please refer to our returns policy page for more information.